发布时间：2020-06-03 08:22 点击：上海翻译公司完成护肤品“家庭清洁系列的问答”中英翻译
A: (We can give introduction to customers about the natural and purely natural products:) The clean products of our company have characteristics of safety, environmental, economic and effective to obtain unique advantage among similar products. In addition, all the things in the world can be expressed with chemical molecular formula, so all the things can be called chemical substance (which is different from the chemical substance in narrow view of people). When we say chemical substance, we mean it does no harm to human health.
Q: Members reflect that there is preservative in strongly effective detergent. Members asked that why the preservative is added into our product, which is environmental. After all, the word preservative is sensitive.
A: Preservative in strongly effective detergent is used to protect the product from being polluted by microbial and improve the product stability. Moreover, the preservative in this product is biodegradable and has no harm to environment.
Q: Members reflect that the dishwashing liquid will be turbid in environment with low room temperature, especially the winter.
A: Melaleuca dishwashing liquid (lemon odor/apple odor) has natural plant cleaning ingredients in it. The concentration product with plant ingredient is easily affected by temperature to be turbid, but it will recover in the environment with 15 degree room temperature. This phenomenon has no influence on product cleansing and safety, and does no harm to environment. Therefore, members can be assured use.
Q: There is “food yellow 3” and “food yellow 4” in ingredient table on the back of Melaleuca dishwashing liquid label. Can you tell us if these two ingredients are pigment additives? Will these two ingredients do harm to human health? And are they extracted naturally or non-natural ingredients?
“Food yellow 3” and “food yellow 4” are food-level pigment additives, which are synthesized. They are all subject to national standards of detergent and do no harm to human health.
Q: Members always dilute the dishwashing liquid with 6 times of fresh water. At the beginning of mix, the liquid is faint yellow, while the mixing liquid becomes faint green three days after dilution. Why?
A: The pervasive capacity of original product weakens after six times of dilution, so it is easily contaminated. According to this, we suggest you to use LB product immediately after six times of dilution. Please notice the use method of dishwashing liquid. It is different from other concentration products of EcoSense series. Dishwashing liquid can be directly used in general. The use process is also the dilution process.
Q: Some members have red spots on hands after using the dishwashing liquid, and the spots disappear after stopping.
A: Allergy is complicated, which is related to acceptor’s physique, product, use method, environment and other factors.
- Specifically, the individual may have allergy to some certain products without repeatability, which means the allergy will disappear when use again after a while.
- Except individual factors, allergy of product also has large relationship with product concentration, use amount and operation method. For example, you can use after dilution, not touch concentrated dishwashing liquid for a long time, control the temperature in washing, wear gloves before, washing, etc.
- The phenomenon occurs during the dish washing, so we cannot define that this is irrelevant to the substance to be washed. Strictly, all the products have allergy possibility, even though the products proved to be safe and non-irritated to individuals by a great amount of experiments.
Q: Can you tell us the concentration of 2-Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-3-one in dishwashing liquid and if it is harmful to pregnant women and children?
A: This ingredient belongs to preservative approved in Cosmetics and Health Standard. The effective additive amount is <3.8PPM, and its safety is recognized by CFDA within limited use amount. Moreover, this preservative is also subject to international GB/T 2966-2013 quality technology standard.
Q: The instruction of dishwashing liquid said that it should not be mixed with chloric substance, while fresh water in China is sterilized with bleaching powder and other substance with chlorine. Does this contradictory?
A: The label of Melaleuca dishwashing indicates that the product cannot be mixed with bleaching powder with chlorine. Fresh water at home is not bleaching water with chlorine, so customers can be assured use. We give such instruction in the label aims at preventing customers from mixing dishwashing liquid with bleaching water. In practical trainings, I heard that some customers use dishwashing liquid in clothes washing. We absolutely disagree with such use method, because each product is developed for professional use.
Customers of Melaleuca are all friendly environmental and health-focused. Residual toxin (residual chlorine in fresh water ) of resh water drunk in daily life should be completely cleared at first in following methods. 1. Boil up the fresh water before drinking. Similarly, we suggest you to use hot water matching Melaceula dishwashing liquid. With hot water, the active component in Melaceula dishwashing liquid may play a fuller role in cleaning. 2. Install water purifier if conditional.
Q: Why there is no “HWSZ” in the latest labels of vegetable and fruit abstergent and dishwashing liquid?
A: Absence of “HWSZ” in the latest labels of vegetable and fruit abstergent and dishwashing liquid is the corresponding adjustment according to the latest laws and regulations issued by the country.
(The No. 52 document in WJDF  issued by State Food and Drug Administration according to Food Safety Law of People’s Republic of China implemented on June 1st, 2009, specified that since June 1st, 2009,) all levels of health administrative departments no longer issue food hygiene licenses for food manufacturing, circulation and service units.
Therefore, our company will no longer print “HWSZ” on the labels of dishwashing liquid and vegetable and fruit abstergent. Meanwhile, there is no change of formula, please be assured use.
Q: Present ingredient labels on bottles of dishwashing liquid and vegetable and fruit abstergent are quite different from before, can you explain it?
In August, 2009, dishwashing liquid [and vegetable and fruit abstergent] is updated according to the latest regulations for product label administration in national dish washing detergent production permission. Therefore, we standardize the ingredient content in product label (Chinese regulations have made specific regulations for ingredient names, so the description is different). However, there is no difference on product formula.
Two batches of products with different batch number are product in new label and old label, respectively, in production conversion. The formula of product is unchanged and the quality is still good, please be assured use.
For citric acid, the new label does not identify all the ingredients, while there is citric acid in product with new label.
Food yellow 3 and food yellow 4 are food-level pigment, which belong to ingredients used in detergent products. These two ingredients are subject to national regulation and can be used in food detergent.
Q: What is the foaming agent in vegetable and fruit abstergent?
A: Anionic surfactant and ampholytic surfactant.
Q: Where are anionic surfactant and ampholytic surfactant in vegetables and fruits extracted from?
A: They are extracted from natural oil derivation.
Q: a. What the nature difference between plant fragrant spray and three-in-one detergent? b. Do plant fragrant spray and three-in-one detergent play role in bacteria protection? c. Is three-in-one detergent capable of sterilizing fungus?
a. Plant fragrant spray pays attention to antibacterial activity, while three-in-one detergent pays attention to detergency.
b. Both products have antibacterial activity, while the plant fragrant spray can inhibit more kinds of bacterial than three-in-one, which pays more attention to mould protection.
c. We don’t have such data at present, but we found that the growth environment of fungus is damaged during use.
Q: What does three-in-one mean?
A: It means three effects in one product:
- Strong detergency. For example, stain made by marking pen, chewing gum, etc., which are difficult to remove, can all be easily removed with original liquid;
- Stronger cleansing power. Other corresponding Melaceula detergents can be added during cleaning to strengthen cleansing power. For example, we can add one bottle cap of other detergent when adding effective laundry detergent into laundry slot o strengthen the cleansing power.
- Deodorization. Original liquid after diluting in 1:6 can be used in deodorization.
Q: Members said that the ethyl alcohol in three-in-one detergent is industrial alcohol. They want to know if it will do harm to human health.
- Melaceula three-in-one detergent is an effective cleaning product to clear obstinate stain;
- In general, this kind of effective detergent of other brands in the market has highly irritated and corrosive ingredients in it. Therefore, cleaning with it should be far away from children, and gloves should be worn when using it. Even worse, such detergent may generate poisonous gas to do permanent harm to human lungs and skin;
- Melaceula three-in-one detergent has no above-mentioned poisonous ingredients, so you can touch the liquid with hand directly;
- “Denatured alcohol” in three-in-one detergent has significant difference from “industrial alcohol”. It does not contain formaldehyde, methyl alcohol and other common harmful ingredients. It is special alcohol of Maleceula developed in strict accordance with USA development requirement with national food-level alcohol and “bitter agent” (which prevents manufacturers embezzle this alcohol in other food industries for sake of safety). Therefore, this denatured alcohol is safe to human in use;
- However, three-in-one is still a kind of effective detergent, which cannot be drunk as beverage;
- Traces of alcohol will not do harm to human inner organs by skin touch, and will not generate harmful gas to irritate children lungs;
- The skin may feel dry when touch with alcohol directly. Therefore, members with tender skin or alcohol allergy are suggested to wear gloves when using, or smear Maleceula hand cream after using;
- Let me make a stress once again that Maleceula family cleaning series adopts a great amount of natural cleaning ingredients, such as lemon and thyme. However, it does not mean that these products are edible. Please be correctly aware of it.
Q: Members reflect that three-in-one detergent has darker color, and the color is different in different batch.
Effective laundry detergent:
Q: Members found that when use economic effective laundry detergent in batch of 1258185E, the detergent emits pungent smell. When drying clothes, the smell spread the whole house. It is effective, but the smell is bearable. Can you tell the reason?
A: Effective laundry detergent has its own fragrance. When we open the cap and place it in natural space, we can smell the fragrance, which will leave in clothes after use. In general, the smell will not change greatly. Therefore, we give following reasons according to the situation:
- Please check if the laundry detergent is too much and clothes are washed with fresh water to make the smell too strong. Therefore, too much smell is spread when drying the clothes.
- Meanwhile, please check if the customer is sensitive to this fragrance and do not like this smell.
- Please wash the clothes with great amount of water as much as possible;
- Ventilate in appropriate time when drying clothes.
Q: Where are the two surfactants in effective laundry detergent extracted from? Are they plant ingredients?
A: They are surfactants extracted from pohytol derivation.